Numb

Assalamualaikum.

How I wish;
someone
 calls me out of sudden
makes light jokes
carves smile on my face.

How I wish;
we'd
laugh sincerely
cry wholeheartedly
speak up truly.

How I wish;
you get what I'm thinking
without me 
trying to explain anything.

How I wish;
I could stop
stirring me up.

How I wish;
be it to care
be it  to listen
I did not
because simply
you did not.

How I wish;
earlier,
I knew.



You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
There must be an angel with a smile on her face,
When she thought up that I should be with you.
But it's time to face the truth,
I will never be with you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How shallow can I be? Very.

2 years later

May was a total disaster