Do you miss me?

Assalamualaikum.

It is the 1st of September. I've presented my internship report two weeks ago, finished my internship a month ago, came back from Ireland four months ago, ended my last semester 7 months ago and it all seems like ages have passed.

Since I'm mostly alone nowadays, I have been thinking quite a lot. For instance, when have I not been thinking? I've been thinking of what I want to really do. Dozens of ideas circulate my mind till this moment. One moment I'd like to become this, the next I feel I'm incapable and suddenly I don't feel like doing anything. Should I have these uncertainties at this age? Or shouldn't I?

Once I dm-ed QJ a question that went "How do you know you wanted to do what you're doing now?". He replied "I didn't. My life is full of trials and errors."

I haven't got the chance to really put all these ideas and thoughts into words; to start holding a pen and scratch on paper. Maybe it is just me who doesn't provide myself a chance to do so. The right moment hasn't arrived, I'd say.

I want to go for a trip. Will try to make it happen in a few weeks. I need some time to go out and see the world. I think the travel fairy is calling for me. I am missing out on adventures. I can't wait to pick up my backpack and walk.

I like it when I get to see lots of people and hear lots of things from different perspectives. One thing I learned about myself these years is that I like to meet people. I would love to meet you, whoever you are.

Anyhow, how have you been doing, my friend? I wish you happiness and joy, every single day.

P/s: He has not arrived yet, I guess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How shallow can I be? Very.

2 years later

May was a total disaster