This will make me remember

Assalamualaikum.

It has been a while since my last casual post. I am now working five and a half days per week. I get up around 5.30 every morning, leave from work around 4 in the evening and fall asleep anytime I want because I basically don't have a life, as of now. I've been jogging for a week now as I badly need to change my situation. During weekdays, my social life revolves around the only housemate I talk to because the others just don't talk. On some Wednesday nights, I watch movies with colleagues because it's cheaper on Wednesdays. These are the reasons why I anticipate weekends so much as I get to see real people. To see my family is a must. It's a priority I've been taught to obey. I don't get to see my friends so often these days that I keep missing all those conversation we had.

Yesterday, I acted as a translator for a manager in my farm (side note: I truly hate it when people here call this place a factory) when she was called by our boss. According to him, it was due to her performance and failure of managing that the cost of production rose. I couldn't translate much because some people had made up their minds on certain issues. More to assumptions and words of mouth, from my perspectives. Putting it simple, people make mistakes. And so, after six years, she resigned.

Real people I know don't badmouth and back stab each other. Real people don't tell you that you're doing a good job just to please you. Real people don't go around glorifying people's mistakes and bad decisions to others. Tell them what's right, show them how to do it, execute, follow up and don't ever degrade people. Takkan ni pun nak aku ajar. 

Yesterday will make me remember to always be good, not talk bad, join people talking bad about others and follow a solid principle in life.

I am becoming stressed out of the pressure that is slowly reaching me at a ponderous speed. I am only here for three months and not a single day that I have not felt out of place. Whenever I am at somewhere to learn, nothing had been wrong so I am resetting my intention. The Almighty will show me the way.

I don't regret any decisions I have made. This is my journey. I want to convey it here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How shallow can I be? Very.

2 years later

May was a total disaster