happy birthday!


today is Hana's birthday! happy birthday Anah :)

okeh my favourite month of the year has come. hii July :D
here i give you 4 strong reasons i love July :

number one >
it's my birthday, Hana's, Leng May's, Amrit's, Wani's and some other friends. ha speaking of Wani, dah lama gak dia x call aku kan? rindu plak heheh

number two >
nama Julai tu sedap. tengok, mana ada bulan lain akhir dengan -ai. byk -ber2 je heheh

number three >
it reminds me of how long i have been breathing in this world. sedar diri la dah makin tua kan. eh xlah, dah makin senior kahkahkah

number four >
birthday aku sama ngan Dr. M. hebat kan? and i also have visions for a better world.

apparently, it's almost all about my birthday right. never mind, let me enjoy this. tapi ada satu bende je yg aku xsuka. bagi report card bulan Julai jugak :0 hancur lebur lu tengok wa punya report nanti.

sekarang suka plak ckp lu, gua ngan budak2 ni. kehkeh bajet garang ah ckp camtu.



enjoy :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How shallow can I be? Very.

2 years later

May was a total disaster