7 things

these are 7 things about me that you probably don't know.
'probably' is a suitable word since you may tell me you knew it and whatsoever craps hahah.


number 1.

i HATE short notices. so let me know about any events that are going to happen 2 days before okeh?

number 2.

i AM a RAINGER!! muahahahhahh yeh yeh i am damn proud of it :DD

number 3.

i HATE fast food although they are so delicious. aku lg suke gulai lemak ke, cili api ke. xde gulai xsedap lah.

number 4.


i LOVE indie bands. malaysia punya lah. you can talk indie with me :)

number 5.

i DON'T REALLY LIKE kids. but truly, kids like me!

number 6.

i HATE marshmallows.

and number 7.

i FREAKINGLY LOVE Kit Kat. full stop. unexplainable.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How shallow can I be? Very.

2 years later

May was a total disaster