achieving momentum

techno world :)


You know, I am done with talks, words and promises. I am not blaming you, you or anyone. And, I want you to know that I am far from being angry, emotional, mad or anything at anyone. Sincerely, I, myself have a hard time to keep my words and promises. So, I, seriously, understand your situation. I would not urge any of you.

Just give me some time for me to whine for a while and to start leaving. Yes, I am moving. By 'moving', I mean that it is a change. And the purpose? I already have every single reason stacked in my mind.

To make it simple and short, let me just say it is time that forbids us.

Thank you for your time, sacrifice, support and love. I really appreciate that and I really appreciate all of you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How shallow can I be? Very.

2 years later

May was a total disaster