2011 flash back

techno world :)


At this very moment, in an hour 2011 is just a memory.
A memory I will treasure till my last breath.

There were the days when I was just hoping to have another minute in my life, another second. Time passes rapidly and in a blink of an eye, here we are, fighting for another round.

Do you know in this huge circle of life, lies dozens of tiny circles that keep repeating themselves? I don't expect to see anything or experience anything twice but referring to what I said, things keep repeating.

Everything changes, though. The seasons changes, climate changers, weather changes, things change and the utmost important is, people change. I am definitely not the same person you know a decade ago, five years ago, last year and even yesterday.

In an hour, I am officially no longer a high school student. What I can tell is life in school taught me to be a tougher person. I'm really going to miss all the laughter, smiles and tears, of course.

This was the place I learned to be better in every way.
The place I learned to arise from failure, to smile looking back at the past, to laugh at every silly mistake, to replace tears with comforting words, to erase hatred sincerely and to fill my heart with love.

2011 left a wonderful meaning to me. Being in 5 Zeta made me realize something that is very important, at all times. TO BE SINCERE IN ALL YOUR ACTIONS.

Privilege to be 18 : We can proudly walk into the cinema watching 18 SG, SX and whatever Gs and Xs available :P


Saidina Ali r.a. pernah berkata, "Rugilah mereka yang hari ini sama seperti semalam, beruntunglah mereka yang hari ini lebih baik dari semalam dan celakalah mereka yang hari ini lebih buruk dari semalam".


I will really miss you guys, Aurora :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How shallow can I be? Very.

2 years later

May was a total disaster