And years ago,

techno world :)


Hi there, my old friend.

I haven't seen you for exactly 3 years. How have you been?
I'm doing pretty well here. Yah, just trying to stay alive, I guess.
Just to let you know, it doesn't matter if you refused to meet us. I won't mind.
It is just so stupid for us to keep holding back. We should get moving. Right?

You just added me on Facebook. Wow, that brings back memories. Tons of memories. The memories from our kindergarten, primary school and the afternoon classes at the mosque just flashed in my mind.
Wow, unbelievable! I remember everything!

They said you were not the person you used to be anymore. At least not the same person whom I knew 12 years ago. They said that a lot. But, faith keeps me going on. The hell with what they were saying. I told myself you just moved on. You did, right?
Well, you did perfectly well on that subject.

I am just curious.
How far have you moved on? How easy is it for you to move on?

Now, I could barely recognize you. You're skinnier and I admit, more beautiful. But, I know one thing stays the same. Your smile.

I just hope you'd still remember those days when you were beside me and we were laughing and sharing experiences.


And years ago, you were my best friend. I'll always remember that.

p/s : Irina, I want you to know, I AM DAMN INTERESTED IN THAT WHATEVER PHOTOGRAPHY THANGGG!! ;P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How shallow can I be? Very.

2 years later

Back in Klang