#3

Assalamualaikum.

The third one is for a friend that always lend me a hand whenever I ask for help (including whenever I didn't ask haha). She told me the same thought I feel for her; a friend given by Allah.


'Aina Nadia Mohd Noor

Alhamdulillah
Praises to Allah The Almighty
He made earth circles in an orbit
Far beyond what you imagine
He made a sun shines light
Dear friend,
Of being happy and grateful,
Can both be mine?

p/s : Alhamdullah, Allah made you a friend of mine.


----------------------------------

Come to think of it, I have people around me that will sincerely make me smile everyday. They will laugh at my jokes, even the stupidest of them. I am glad I was given the chance to be with these people. These lovely people. Thank You Allah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How shallow can I be? Very.

2 years later

Back in Klang