Tertiary learning

Assalamualaikum.

Allah The Almighty. He knows what's best for His servants. He would never test His servant with a test he/she could never handle. Alhamdulillah, I got what's best for me. I am certain this is the best for me. Family supports. That is enough.

Some people keep questioning as they would never understand. It may be a fault to get tired of explaining but I hope they'd eventually adapt and understengg all by themselves. Can I? Plisshhh :3


Ada lah rezeki aku di sini. Tak payah berkelintau mencari sedangkan sudah terbentang depan mata. Berbudi pada tanah banyak pahalanya. Betul dak?
 
Jangan tidakkan rezeki nelayan di laut, jika seumur hidupnya bergelumang dalam ombak dan arus.

p/s : Shit doesn't happen without a reason. I believe nothing is ever coincidence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How shallow can I be? Very.

2 years later

Back in Klang