Bachelor

Assalamualaikum.

It has been quite a long time since the last post. The thing is, situation was very rushed that I finally get to breath properly today. I am officially a degree student now. Will be a degree holder in 4 years, inshaa Allah.

Today, I can say I had walked a distance of nearly 2km.
Today, I enthusiastically met Ammar.
Today, I waited for my lecturer for almost one hour but then I gave up and went back.

Today, I have understood so many important things.
I thought relevantly of one particular thing.
I listened attentively to someone saying something.
I apologised for a mistake I made.
I accepted people for their feelings, characteristics and appearances.
I learned the good and bad in others and in me.
I realised what I practiced during my PRS ages centuries ago shaped me to be what I am today and I am proud to say, I was a peer counselor before.

All experiences I gained turned out to be helping me now. I lead a satisfying life which I borrowed from Ya Rabb. I wouldn't ask for more. Alhamdulillah. Ohh yah, today Allah granted my wish and I couldn't be happier than this. All praises to Allah that He made such a beautiful world with beautiful people inside.


P/s : I also learned I miss someone more than I missed that person yesterday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How shallow can I be? Very.

2 years later

Back in Klang