Dei you

Assalamualaikum.

Honestly, I think I might have gone mad this week.
Or is it my mind? Or my heart? Or my feelings?
I feel something wrong with myself.
And I can't think straight. I can't see through.
Is it good or is it bad?
Is it fair or is it unfair?
Is it only happening to me?
Or do you feel it too?

 

How must I put this. I hope whatever the thing is, it would be all gone because I've wasted a few days of my life keep thinking of some shit. Shit I'm not supposed to be involved in. Shit I'm not good at. Shit I'm wasting my life upon. Shit screwed my mind (for a few days). Shit always happened.


P/s : "Jika kita melalui taman-taman syurga, hirup dan kecapilah segala nikmat yang ada" - 141113

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 years later

How shallow can I be? Very.

May was a total disaster