Pouring love

Assalamualaikum.

It's a peaceful morning of 11th July.

Yesterday had been a great day with family and friends. I didn't ask for anything actually. I was happy enough to know that you remembered my birthday. I really appreciate your warm wishes and prayers. I know they are just words but somehow, they reached me. Miles apart but your sincere, cozy, warm wishes reached me. That is all that matters.

And how would I thank you?
  
   
10th of July came with a message : 21 years of maturity. Life is fascinating. Alhamdulillah.

In return, I pray for your lives to be filled with love and blessings from Allah. In shaa Allah.
   
  
P/s : Just when I thought Tikah was the first one to wish, someone sent a nice passage of words way earlier.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How shallow can I be? Very.

2 years later

May was a total disaster