Truly, I didn't.

Assalamualaikum. Huhu.

To be frank, I truly, honestly, sincerely didn't forget your birthday. I had a thought a few days back on what photo should I post because we didn't have a recent one. I also saw your birthday notification on my screen when I woke up on November 4th. I am sorry that I was caught up in a lot of stuffs yesterday I missed to message you. I know you'd eventually read this so, yeah, here it goes.

I wish you the best of 22 you can be. I wish for Allah to ease your difficulties in whatever circumstances you might be facing. I wish for happiness to surround you. I wish for joy to be by your side. I wish for blessings to accompany the actions you're taking.

I hope at times when you feel low, Allah will bring you to a thought that would ease your sadness. Be the best of You; a better and improved You. I know you have the capabilities to handle tough situations and if sometimes you stumble, you will find a way to get up. I know you will.

I might not be around you so much. We might just see each other two times a year. I just want you to know I love you, I pray the best for you and I hope The Almighty keeps you away from any misfortune. Be safe always.
 
 
 

P/s : Happy blessed birthday, SIR.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 years later

How shallow can I be? Very.

May was a total disaster