As I bid farewell to the Emerald Isle

It has been an excitingly incredible journey. My 10-week period of stay is filled with adventures of a lifetime.

Knowing Frits is an amazing memory. He is a man of wise, experienced and honest character. He teaches me not to give up and to give it all. To test yourself to the limit, he also put me in a situation where I am at peace with myself. He opens my eyes that I am a beautiful lady, being that deserves everything that I deserve. I deserve to be happy and because I am keen, he says I should demand a man in an equally stable relationship. This is for future reference. Anyhow, I feel sad to leave him but we will surely keep in touch. Hope so.

Friends (now family),

To say I know you is a false claim. I don't and won't know you until we spend a 24-7 together. If I were given a chance, I would do Ireland all over again with both of you. I love you and I know you love me too. You are so precious to me.

Now, let's get home.


Leaving Ireland for London,
Syzurya,
29 April 2017.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How shallow can I be? Very.

2 years later

May was a total disaster