A letter to my bestfriend #4

Today is your birthday, Homie.

I have known you for a very long time. No matter what our age is and will be, minus it by 6. That's how long you've been in my life.

Personally, I deeply wish you'd be in my life forever. Before, I was someone who has low confidence and honestly, I looked up to you in gaining this much confidence to face people. You have that I-really-don't-give-a-damn mindset; I hope you practice it all the time.

Don't mind toxic people. I know you more than them. Please stay healthy. I worry about you but I know you'll keep it together. I really hope you'll eventually get rid of your insecurities. Don't be scared. You are strong enough to face this again.

I always love you, Na.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How shallow can I be? Very.

2 years later

May was a total disaster