I don't like where I am now.

I got home from work later than usual. I put down my things and burst into tears. I don't know why I'm still crying now. I really don't like where I am at the moment. I feel I'm just being used by many people. I don't like myself now. How much I fought, I was brought down still. I sounded rude when all I did was to defend myself. I don't like to talk in a bad manner. I don't know how to be a hypocrite. When did I become this weak? Come on, this is me talking. I was never like this before. I feel so lonely as if I'm all alone although I'm not. Maybe. I cannot tolerate this anymore. I hate it so much. I want to go home so badly.

Now I'm getting a headache out of all this. I hate it tremendously.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How shallow can I be? Very.

2 years later

May was a total disaster