May was a total disaster

In the period of one month, I sent two resignation letters to two different companies. Never have I ever dreamed of accepting an offer and letting it go as soon as three weeks. I never regret my decision. "I didn't leave a shithole to enter another," I monologued.

The situation there was undescribable. Till now, I do not know how to explain what happened to me and how I was treated there. The details are now as blurry as my view during my teary drive back home from work. They even let me leave in less than 24 hours. Yes, I'm going to write that. 

After I left, a few people still called me. They ranted to me about the issues they faced everyday and how people were sacked too. Of course, they deserved it. But I didn't pick up the latest call; I just think I've had enough and I don't want to hear it anymore.

Anyway, I still need to write this down here so that I remember. I'm starting to forget it as June passes by. Also, some of the motivational quotes (million thanks to some arseholes) that I should remember are:
"I can do better than these arseholes"
"You told me that he talked bad about me with you, you think he didn't talked bad about you with me?"
"You've got to be firm"
"I understand your frustration. I am even more frustrated than you."
"The contract is wrong!"

Now, it's already one whole month. I am very grateful my best friends ensure me that I'm going on the right path. I need time. Watch over me, please.



P/s: Learning a part of your flaws, never once did it lessen the love I have for you. I choose to love you more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How shallow can I be? Very.

2 years later