Back in Klang

I went back to Klang. Today is my first day. "First day blues," my father said.

3 months ago I was always avoiding the question of whether I wanted to come back. I thought of this as the last resort. Indeed, this is it and I couldn't deny that I need the money. I couldn't contribute financially to the house so I tried contributing in a different way. Tiring but home is where the heart is.

So, on my first day, the first few hours were inviting. I started worrying if I was making a wrong decision by coming back. I had breakfast with the office staffs. They knew I was coming. Some of them kept on bantering about some trouble they were having with the regulations and some were just showing attitude. Come on, it was only my first day.

I talked to my boss later on. He asked me if I had already signed my contract in which I said the HR apparently was still waiting for approval. As expected of her. He then mentioned about all the issues we both faced. The inefficiency of the office staffs, the lost sparks and passion in them and that he'd "rather have 10 young workers than those people". Okay.

I will give this a shot for 6 months. I already feel it's a long way to go. Please, I don't want to cry anymore because I'm slowly remembering the reasons I wanted to leave this place. Having the thought of leaving on your first day, that cannot be a good sign, aite?

I promise from tomorrow onwards, I will write down one new thing I learn here every single day. That will keep me going for now.

Oh by the way, my housemates are normal, friendly people. What a blessing.

Have a good tomorrow, guys. Sleepy potato gotta hit the sack. Nighty night.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How shallow can I be? Very.

2 years later

May was a total disaster