A letter to my best friend #2

Assalamualaikum.

I love you. So much that I expected you to be by my side all the time. So much that I expected you to support me all the time. So much that I disregarded that you have a mind and feeling of your own. 
 
We have been friends for 5 years now. I hope we stay this way forever. I like it when you make me think of situations rationally. You have always had your way out of difficult situations. And I have always looked upon you for that.

Forgive me for the things I did and words I said that caused you displeasure. Those either voluntary or involuntary deliberate actions won't matter now because they were all in the past.

I really hope you succeed in your future rush. I know you are indeed capable and brilliant so please have it your way. You are a beautiful being and more ladylike than you imagined. 

Let's continue making memories.


Love,
Syzurya
In between Ireland and England skies,
29 April 2017.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How shallow can I be? Very.

2 years later

Back in Klang