All I Ask

Last year, I had a great heartbreak. I was extremely far from family and it was cold. One of my backbones ignored my video calls and voice calls because I know, she was angry at me. But I was so far from home and family meant only two persons that time.

It took me two weeks to open up to them. So I told them and they were speechless. Literally. None came to comfort me or sorts but I definitely understood that as all of us were far from home. We had different issues to handle from far. You see, distance really puts people apart so we do need extra effort to connect.

I listened to All I Ask quite many times back then. I memorized the lyrics so well I sang it almost every few days. I was there for ten weeks. I cried a few times but my most heartbreaking cry was under the covers. I wrote a promise to myself that time that I will not be easily broken anymore.

"If this is my last night with you"

So, my dearest, I can completely understand your sadness. I cannot grasp your situation as I've never been in one. I've never been in love and out of it. I only understand that you are sad but I'd want you to know that this isn't your fault. We make decisions and sometimes those are painful ones. I fully respect any of yours and know that this is life. Just so you need an assurance, I will always be here.

This is totally beyond your control and just believe in Qada' and Qadar. Good things will take place soon. I pray for Allah to ease your sadness, provide you strength and make you happy again.

La tahzan, innallaha ma'ana.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How shallow can I be? Very.

2 years later

May was a total disaster